Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I need a head torch.

So, it's like, I'm walking along. Up and down hills. Sometimes the view is crowded with breathtaking scenery that fills me up and leaves me exhalted and full of positivity. Sometimes there is grey, bleak wasteland that drains me and makes me want to sleep.

And then, sometimes, I just fall down a hole and all I can do is lie there, limbs broken and tears running down my muddy face. My arms are bleeding and I cannot, try as I might, find ANY rays of sunlight that might have accidentally filtered down into this dark pit that has swallowed me.

So, yeah, that's where I've been. In fact, I'm still there. They lowered me down a computer with an Internet connection so I could type this.

I feel bereft, and funniness is strangely elusive to me. I am trying to think of something a LITTLE bit funny so you won't have wasted your eyes-open time reading such a boring pile of drivel.

(tries)

(fails)

Sorry. Amuse yourselves.

7 Comments:

Blogger chindi said...

Sounds like you need a holiday.

12:56 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a joke for you!

What do you call a nun who just passed the bar exam?





A sister-in-law! HAHA! HA! Ha. ha.

Keep your chin up!

3:46 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you're feeling better very soon!

5:31 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what will cheer you up! It's incredibly odd though. I stumbled upon it yesterday.
www.stuffonmycat.com

-radiantsky

8:11 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs, and feel better soon.

10:49 pm

 
Blogger Tim said...

Wait, if they lowered down a computer to you, couldn't they have dropped down a rope-ladder or something?

I've got an extra jet-pack if it'll help.

You should get out of the pit. Water tends to stagnate down there and your more likely to get the sniffles. Yeah, get out of the pit.

5:31 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There will always be more sunshine..don't give up. It will come!

10:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home