Friday, November 11, 2005

My wine glass of creativity is all dry today.

Instead of coming up with something original I have nicked a meme from the Lovely Miss Kelly. Yes, it's a cop out. Deal with it.

1. What time is it? 10.39 am
2. What is your name? Léonie Kate Higgins
3. Any nicknames? Lé (by FAR the most common), Lains, Lally, Lals, Sniggih (Higgins backwards) Sniggles, Higgs, Higgsie, Lay-on-me (it just gets FUNNIER the more times you hear it)
4. Mother's name? Ailsa
5. What is your Favourite drink? Non-alchoholic: Sparkling water or coffee. Alcoholic: wine (white or red or rosé depending on mood/situation)
6.(a) Tattoos? Yes. One on my lower back - my own design
(b) Body piercing? Ears and nose
7. How much do you love your job-scale of 1 to 10? My day job? Five. Or six on a good day. Nine sometimes, when there's wine.
8.Birthplace: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
9. Favourite vacation spot: Don't know. New Zealand I think. Or perhaps Greece.
10. Ever been to Africa? No. Would like to, though.
11. Stolen any traffic signs? Don't think so.
12. Ever been in a car accident? No.
13. Croutons or Bacon bits? Probably bacon bits.
14. 2 Door or 4 Door car? I don't really understand the question. Which would I be? Or which would I have? I don't know. I don't drive.
15. Salad Dressing? Yes, French dressing.
16. Favourite Pie? I... I don't think I have one. Dan made apple pie the other day even though he is a 23 year old man not a 55 year old housewife and it was really nice, so maybe that one.
17. Favourite Number? 56.
18. Favourite Movie? True Romance
19. Favourite Colour? Blue-y Green
20. Favourite Holiday? Ooh. Pre-uni travels. 6 months holiday? You can't go wrong.
21. Favourite Food? Either steak or jam doughnuts. Porbably not a combination of the two, though.
22. Favourite day of the week? Friday. Actually either Friday or Saturday evening pre-going out, at about 6 pm.
23. Favourite brand of body soap? No. I don't know. I've had a little think and I can't decide. Something that smells like fruit, probably.
24. Favourite TV show? I like things like Friends and Scrubs, but I also LOVE watching things like CSI or Without a Trace. Serious cop dramas. Or Murder mystery-types.
25. Toothpaste? Oh yes, very important. Oh, which type? Colgate Something or Other.
26. Most recently read book? Dress Your Family In Corduroy And Denim, David Sedaris. Brilliant. Am now reading Nights At The Circus by Angela Carter. I love Magic Realism, and Angela Carter is WONDERFUL.
.27. Favourite Smell? There's a certain men's cologne that sometimes I catch and it reminds me of being happy. I don't know what it is, though. I like the smell of freshly ground coffee as well, but I'm not going to say it as it's too much of a cliché.
28. What do you do to relax? Um.. Post on my blog? Read, watch TV. Go out with friends.
29. Favourite Fast Food? Do sandwiches count? Otherwise... I don't really eat fast food.
30. When was your last hospital visit? For me? Can't remember. Ages ago. Not for me, though, it was to take a friend to hospital to check in the psychiatric ward. Which, you know, was great. We had a great time. She's ok now, though.
31. Message to your friends reading this: What are you doing at the weekend? Shall we go out and get drunk?
32. How do you see yourself in 10 years? No idea. I don't.
33. What do you do when you are bored? Read. Or phone someone up and annoy them.
34. What presents do you enjoy receiving? Like Kelly, I would say that the best presents are ones that show that someone has really thought about it and got something personal and special, as opposed to just having spent the obligatory amount of money and produced something run-of-the-mill and boring. I have been given some really shit gifts in the past, thoughtless and general. Not that I'm ungrateful, you know, obviously. I'm not really a spoilt brat, honest.
35. What time is it now? 11.15 am

Have a nice wekkend, y'all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm the first commenterer.

Hope your weekend goes well!

Stop by the site sometime, I miss you =)

4:36 am

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Mm... pie..

had to say it.. whatever it means.

6:44 am

 
Blogger Kelly said...

It's not a cop out, that's what these things are for! And you can steal anything off me if you call me Lovely Miss Kelly!

8:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my pie defence, I was going through a three-day-delusional-mid-week-overtired-I-think-I-might-be-a-housewife phase, which I'm sure we've all been through. I simply HAD to make pie. I was leafing through Jamie Oliver's new recipe book (we all do it, right?), and there it was, Apple Pie and ice cream. Mmmmm....

I almost made soup too, but discovered that as I am a 23-year old man (am I a man? Wow, had myself more as a boy. Me man. Big man.), I don't actually own a blender. So settled instead for cooking our heroine (that would be Leonie) chicken, ratatouille and mashed potato. Followed by said pie.

Don't worry, I now only eat microwave meals again.

2:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home