Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Fry-up, and goodbye.

Appetizer
On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?

Lots of times. Particularly on the tube. Even if I am feeling more awake than a pony on speed, I get onto the tube and nearly pass out from fatigue. It's an affliction.

Soup
What was your most memorable school field trip?

A trip to Tenby in Wales, when I was eleven. It was in the last year of primary school, and was the most exciting thing ever in the world to be going on that trip that, at Roundwood JMI, had become a symbol of growing up and moving on from the childish to the adult. Also there was a day at a castle (I forget which one) for which we had to dress in medieval clothes, and I loved dressing up. I still love dressing up.
Also Darren Smith gave me a ring, which was really exciting, but then it turned out he meant to give it to Emily Henry, and so he asked for it back from me so he could give it to her. In front of everyone, which was big fun. Oh, also Aaron Southgate said he wouldn't go out with me because my legs were too skinny.
Pin-legs notwithstanding, it was a great trip.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.

I was extremely excited about my impending holiday (oh, had I mentioned that?) this week.

Main Course
Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?

Blue.

Dessert
What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?

A Pret Super Club sandwich. Not much more.


*************************************

A blogging hiatus will now ensue for the next week, while I am off having my freckles enhanced. I have nearly packed, by which I mean that I have written a brazillion lists and worried about it loads without actually having put a single thing in a suitcase.

I am just at the 'hoping desperately' stage with the concert tomorrow, now. I can't think of anything else I can do to make sure it goes well, so I must just leave it up to the fates. I hope the fates are on my side.

I hope everyone has a fun week, even without my inane chatterspeak.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Goodluck for the concert.

Have a fabulous time on holiday.

I will miss your chatterspeak.

4:16 pm

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Yes, good luck for the concernt this weekend. And have a great holiday.

5:20 pm

 
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Beautiful girl - have a superbly lovely time away, and best of luck on Saturday. I will be sending all sorts of happy thoughts and luck your way, but am sure you won't need it!
xx

10:52 pm

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Oh have so much fun you spritely thing! Can't wait to hear about the details after!

5:39 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had such a massively busy week I didn't get a chance to read any blogs let alone miss anything.

Hope the gig rocked (can jazz gigs rock?) and went really well.

11:49 pm

 
Blogger Adam said...

Pret super clubs

mmmmmm

Have a spigging awesome holiday!

10:16 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

good luck, have fun, be happy, and bring back presents!

2:54 pm

 
Blogger Curly said...

Hope the frecklisation is going well for ya.

And also hope (doing a lot of hoping today) that the concert was a blast!

5:58 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr. léonie head,

I hope you got back from your summer holidays all safe and tanned and tired!

loads of love

impish

xx

ps. dear everyone, the concert was brilliant!

9:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home