Thursday, April 10, 2008

Self-promotion? On a blog?

This weekend holds some recording on Saturday and a "Spring Jazz Party" on Sunday, at which I am part of "sensational line-up of singers".

It's at Holland's Wine Bar, 6 Portland Road W11, (near Holland Park tube station), and I am going to be on at about 8.30pm.



In case we haven't met, got drunk together and swapped embarrassing stories, I am at the top on the right in that collage. It is a ludicrous picture as I am never that happy. I can only assume someone was either forcing me to smile at knife-point or else was about to put on a Charmed DVD.

For more details look here.

8 Comments:

Blogger boohoo said...

I am never that happy hehehe that made me laugh :)

good luck with the gig!

4:14 pm

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

C'mon.. that's a great picture. Even when you're not smiling, your pics are good sugar.. honest! xo

7:45 pm

 
Blogger Badass Geek said...

I've always thought you to be very pretty. There was a time a few years ago where I was accused of having an internet-crush on you.

Also, I suppose this would be a good time to mention that I used to comment under the name "number1hypocrite".

Have fun at the gig, and let me know how your training is going!

8:59 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, good luck.

I would come and watch but I never go north of the river. Full of scary people. Plus I understand they speak a different language up there?

1:59 pm

 
Blogger Curly said...

Embarrassingly, it took me a good 30seconds to find you in the collage - perhaps the pre-Charmed DVD expression threw me, but even if it did, it shows that I didn't pay any attention to the post. :/

3:43 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, of course, the gig was yesterday. Silly cow.

5:01 pm

 
Blogger Léonie said...

Ys - Thanks! I am generally very miserable and unsmiling, so I was only being accurate.

Miss D - Ah, thanks. You're so lovely xx

BG - Of COURSE! I knew you sounded familiar! Hello again. Why the change of blog?

NC - Yes, and as I discovered yesterday, it's called "Posh". Not that I am exactly salt of the earth, but still. It is genuinely scary. I will do some gigs down south then we will be able to relax.

Curly - Thanks. A LOT. Actually you are simply confirming my suspicions about never actually looking that happy in real life.

5:27 pm

 
Blogger Curly said...

That's not true, I've seen you smile once or twice. (Although I could have caught the end of a good yawn out of the corner of my eye)

10:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home