Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not dead, but you might not think it from looking at me.

Just a quick one to let you know that I have not perished from an infusion of black dye in the blood stream.

I am just a bit busy.

At some point I will regale you with tales of

a) The Party, which include the phrase "close your vagina, Michael, we are not a codfish", and also an ambulance being called

b) The Vagina Monologues at The University of The Warwick (second 'The' optional) which involves me faking many different orgasms on stage in front of many people and feeling not ashamed one little bit

c) Spending a day 'developing' my songs with my veryverytalentedmusicianfriend and it going so well that I am spending today wanting to cry because I'm doing something I enjoy about, oh, now let me see, sixty billion squillion times less

d) Me being tired, which is not a story so much, or even a point of interest meriting a bullet point, but is nevertheless true

e) An exciting meeting tomorrow night about MORE music things

f) There is no point f) so if you can think of one leave it in the comments, please

This weekend I am watching sport.

Hang on a minute, that came out wrong.

THIS WEEKEND I AM WATCHING SPORT!

Better.

It is Dan's birthday and he is the following:

Welsh.
A big rugby fan.

I am, along with some others, going to Cardiff to watch the Wales/Italy match in the Millennium Stadium! We will stay at Dan's parents' house and get pleasantly resonated in Cardiff in the evening. Ah, resonation. A joy, even in Wales.

I am very much looking forward to it, even though it will involve me getting up at an UNGODLY HOUR on Saturday.

Sarah and I are going to get T-shirts printed saying:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON IS THIS SOME KIND OF A SPORT THEN WHY IS THE BALL THE WRONG SHAPE HAS ANYONE SCORED A GOAL YET IS IT NEARLY THE INTERVAL DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO VIOLENT?

They might have to be big T-shirts.

I am too tired to type more and I have a small paper cut on my finger that I have to go and whinge at someone about.

I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I am so jealous. I love rugby matches.

Perhaps a banner instead of the T-shirts. Then when I am watching on the tv I will see you and jump up and down and point.

I hope that Wales win so the resonating is loud and celebratory.

I need to know where to send your prize for the competition. Email me!!!

4:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And we were singing, hymns and arias, 'Land of my Fathers', 'Ar hyd y nos'..."

Which you will be heartily singing at the top of your rather tuneful voice, swinging a pint of slightly flat but yet wonderously tasty beer above your head, cheering on a bunch of lads in red against a bunch of lads in blue, while 74,999 other people sing along with you in unison, until one of the guys in red puts the ball down over a white line, and everyone goes nuts, and more beer is bought, spilt, and drunk, and then you'll wonder why you've never had a similar semi-religious experience before, and you'll be hooked for evermore...

Or something like that.

4:28 pm

 
Blogger Mouldy said...

But will you be SUPPORTING Wales?

Cardiff is meant to be quite the most wonderful place in the UK for resonating! You are very fortunate, my dear!

5:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, too.

3:38 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home