Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sulking Is Ace

Get a blog
You really should
Get a blog
They're really good.

Just don't fucking write a really long post, accidentally delete it, start fucking writing another one and then accidentally fucking delete that too.

They were rubbish posts, anyway, basically talking boringly and annoyingly about how boring and annoying I am, but I am still cross.

I am the following things at the moment:
- boring
- anxious to the point of not being able to breathe

Hurray. Invite me to all the parties, quick.

4 Comments:

Blogger gilmic said...

I have been spending the afternoon dreaming about crisps - bet you're not as boring as that! An anti-anxiety thing is to go find something pretty to look at (water is very good for this) and zone out for a wee while. After that theres always chocolate and other high-fat snacks :) I would invite you to a party but it'll be a bit of a journey for you unless you fancy a trip to Scotland....

4:38 pm

 
Blogger Léonie said...

It's funny you should say that about the crisps because I mentioned them in the second escapee of a post. I have been thinking about them too.

Parties in Scotland are good in my experience. I'm on my way.

5:36 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Come, the weather's better and i've raisins.

beside, toilets in Scotland are real uglies.

6:55 pm

 
Blogger Ed & Jeanne said...

We have a full costume pirate party this Saturday and your invited!! Of course, it's only about 8,000km to get there as it's in Portland, Oregon. But, hey, our weather is pretty sucky too!

2:30 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home