Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The reason these aren't in the order I would've liked is because I uploaded the images myself and I am technologically inept.


This is me modelling a necklace that I bought from a charity shop. It was one of the only shops open in Whitton on a Sunday. The other shops open were Iceland (we found everyone's Mums in there) (you'll only get that if you're English) (and it's not really funny anyway) and Superdrug. This necklace was an original gold leaf one, and cost me £20.
OR it was plastic and cost me 20p.
I cherish it like it is the former, yet there is a part of me (my brain) that knows it is the latter.
This wasn't the first thing we did. Nor was it the first photo I uploaded, but this is the order Blogger gave me. Who am I to argue?
In this photo I look like I haven't slept properly in about six years. That wouldn't be accurate. I am just sickly-looking and need a good dose of fresh air. And, apparently, pubs don't count.


He he he he he. This is a café. It was closed. We could not, unfortunately, go in and taste it's well advertised delicacy. In thia photo I am doing a 'triangle' shape with my hands, to emphasise the humour. Because why would a man named Richard be shaped like a triangle? (What? That's not the joke? Oh. I don't get it then.)


Then we went to the pub. We were just having a small interchange regarding how little there is to do in Whitton, when WHAM! We were proven wrong. How silly did we feel when this started happening? Very, that's how silly. Because! Look!

We think they were on drugs. They were partying HARD, my friends. I like the two small figures in pink on the pavement, who are like, we can SO do that. Don't think you're special! Anyone can walk and swing their arms, you're not so special. (Also the one in the pnk poncho? Is Euan.)

Then we did some drugs of our own! Look!

Coke! Anything Kate Moss can do, I can do better, see? (Well, apart from modelling, I suppose)

We also saw the pub called the White Hart! Where someone was stabbed! Euan reckoned it was a taxi driver but I think it was an Evil Lord Of Darkness who tried to steal the White Hart to make a special potion that would free all evil in the world like Pandora's Box. It could be argued at this juncture that I watch too much Charmed.

In this picture Euan is pretending to have been stabbed. It looks very real, but don't panic, it's not real, he's just a Very Good Actor and is pretending really hard. I'll do more photos later on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I get the Iceland joke! (But as I am from England - no biggie)

You look like you had fun.

Although can we have a real picture of Euan? Bit hard to notice what he looks like with all that amazing stabbing action!!!

10:21 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can assure you that it is indeed a real picture of me.

You know how when ugly people get close to a camera the lens breaks into a million pieces? Well, it's like that with me, only completely the opposite.

I am so horrifically attractive that, had the camera been any nearer, it would actually unbreak in a million different pieces. Which, in turn, would break the laws of physics and the world would cease to exist for barely a second longer.

It's so implausable it *must* be true.

1:08 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fab. also pretty. and i laughed at the cafe in the other post, and again now. if you were to go there and ask for some sort of 'full monty' (breakfast?) you could check out if the rumours are true about the oddly shaped...area

10:29 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...


Republic Day Image
Republic Day Wallpaper
Republic Day Messages
Republic Day Speech
Republic Day Status
Republic Day Speech in Hindi
Speech on Republic Day
Republic Day India
Speech on Republic Day in Hindi
Essay on Republic Day
Republic Day 2016
Republic Day Pictures
Republic Day Information
Republic Day in Hindi
Republic Day Photos
Republic Day Pics
Images of Republic Day
Lohri
Happy Lohri
Lohri Wallpapers
Lohri Festival
Lohri Wishes
Lohri Sms
Lohri Songs
Lohri Images
Lohri Greetings

9:31 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...


Republic Day Wallpaper
Republic Day Messages
Republic Day Speech
Republic Day Status
Republic Day Speech in Hindi
Speech on Republic Day
Republic Day India
Speech on Republic Day in Hindi
Essay on Republic Day
Republic Day 2016
Republic Day Pictures
Republic Day Information
Republic Day in Hindi
Republic Day Photos
Republic Day Pics
Images of Republic Day
Republic Day
Republic Day Quotes
Happy Republic Day
Speech for Republic Day
Republic Day Wishes
Republic Day Images
India Republic Day
Republic Day Sms
Republic Day Songs
What is Republic Day

9:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home