Wednesday, September 14, 2005

True story, I SWEAR.

This morning, on the train, I was looking out of the window, and I saw a bush that looked like a cartoon moose. And that's not even all. The wind was blowing so that it looked like the moosebush was eating! Like, contemplatively chewing some grass or something. THAT doesn't happen every day.

I nearly tapped the man next to me* on the shoulder and showed him, but a) I was too excited and I might not have been able to get the words out, and b) I thought he might've thought I was weird.

*When I say 'next to me' I mean practically sitting on my lap, sharing my Ipod and sipping at my latte.

So THAT was fun. You know you'll have a good day when it starts off with greenery doing impressions of animated animals.

8 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

I saw a Jack Russell nod at me in the form of a bush last week (and this is absolutely true!!)

It was in Cyprus, sitting beside the pool at my friends house! (Trying my best to relive my holiday with little memories… I think its working)

…maybe it was those hallucinogens I’ve been taking recently?

1:36 pm

 
Blogger Léonie said...

What sort of a nod was it? A greeting nod? Or maybe more of a 'where can I get my paws on some of them there hallucinogens, mate?' sort of nod?
Maybe it's an epidemic and the world will soon be overrun with flora/fauna mutations..

1:54 pm

 
Blogger Anon said...

It was a windy, erratic, “If I wasn’t attached to this branch I’d bite your arse!” kinda nod…

One day they’ll be set free from those branches and get us all… be afraid, be very afraid!

2:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! thats great. i see things that arent there all the time, especially in knots in wood (seiously, ill take photos...)

9:39 pm

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I have a picture framed on my wall of the bark of a tree that I can see a Red Indian Chief in it (if that is not PC I am sorry!).

That's a great start to the day!

8:21 pm

 
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

I have never seen a bush that looked like anything but a bush. Perhaps I need to up my hallucinogenic mushroom intake just a tad.

2:47 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once saw a moose that looked like a bush.

And by bush, I mean George W. Bush.

But I digress

2:55 am

 
Blogger Bug said...

Ok, scared now. Just tell me you've never seen shrubbery that looked like an ant, and we're good

10:11 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home