Wednesday, February 01, 2006

An email exchange for Wednesday

From: Mark
To: Léonie
Subject: okay, how about this then...

why did the chicken cross the road?

From: Léonie
To: Mark
Subject: Re: okay, how about this then...

I don't know. Enlighten me...

From: Mark
To: Léonie
Subject: Re: okay, how about this then...

because of the threat of ethnic cleansing by russian forces in eastern europe

From: Mark
To: Léonie
Subject: hang on a minute...

maybe that was 'Chechen', not chicken. My bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger h said...

How does that work then? Russian soldiers say things like "Look there is one. Quick grab him and take him off to the gulag before he crossed the road!!"?

And err... are the Russians actually doing that?

Hmm... Mr Logic me

6:00 pm

 
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

That made me laugh. But hen again I have a terrible sense of humour.
Apparently.

And how fabulous... I go away for a week and now there's a whole load of new posts to read! Hurrah!

6:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genius.

8:36 pm

 
Blogger Adam said...

Chechen, da-doom

3:36 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home