Friday, January 06, 2006

Two Things Before The Weekend Strikes:

1. It is a nice thing to have flowers delivered for you at work. Flowers that are white and pure, like me. It also precipitates the necessary 'smug tube ride home with flowers', which is fun. They were from a certain suitor. The flowers, unlike the last present he bought me, do not vibrate.

2. I read this on a funny blog and thought it was funny so I am using it to make my blog funny. Because I am a Stealer Of Funniness.

"Granted, I don’t have to eat sand for dinner due to poverty, but I had a “rich-people problem” so I’m going to bitch about it in a rich-people way: on my blog."

Oh, the blog was http://anonymouscoworker.com/.

Happy Weekending.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vibrating flowers are all the rage here in the States.

But I jest.

2:34 am

 
Blogger Bug said...

Also nice: having flowers delivered to you at work but having NO idea who they're from. Very, very fun

2:59 am

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Aww.. flowers rock. And yes, don't vibrate. Do tell the last present he gave you. Dying over here now. Tell already!

12:40 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Coming into the new year and this year remains the same but in the past, there was no bear, still not having an affair ... It was cold nor by the cold cold heart, because my God, why everyone has seen double that his pair I still alone?
facebook entrar , entrar no facebook , entrar facebook , entrar facebook direto , entrar facebook agora

9:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home