Friday, October 06, 2006

Sometimes You've Got To Say "Hey..."

I have nothing to write, so I am doing a meme thing.

A is for age: 24

B is for Beer: Yes, please.

C is for Career: Singer/songwriter. It's actually true. How odd.

D is for Your Dog’s Name: My parents' dog is called Paddie.

E is for Essential Item You Use Everyday: Moisturiser. Oh I love moisturiser.

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: Oh God, I love Charmed. It's so gloriously trashy. I hate reality TV, it makes me want to die. Die and be completely dead.

G is for Favorite Game: I am spectacularly terrible at card games, namely because I forget them as soon as I have learned them. I don't really like board games, although the one time I played Risk I won out of sheer fluke and pissed off the people I was playing with so much that they didn't talk to me for an hour afterwards. Ah, good times. I am quite good, however, at Dingbats.

H is for Hometown: Harpenden, Hertfordshire.

I is for Instruments You Play: Cello. I am teaching myself the air guitar, and it is going quite well.

J is for Favorite Juice: Grapefruit. No, orange. No, wait, them both mixed together.

K is for Who You’d Like To Kick: I wouldn't mind kicking Paris Hilton. Also Tom Cruise.

L is for the Last Place You Ate: I am currently eating an apple. So 'all over my keyboard' is probably the most accurate answer to this.

M is for Marriage: Yeah, maybe. Someday.

N is for Your Name: Léonie. Sometimes Higgsy, Hig15 (as in one-five) (I have no idea why) or The Short Fat One Who Isn't Miss Universe.

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Nope.

P is for People You Were With Today: Lots of people. At work.

Q is for Quote: "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
Douglas Adams

R is for Biggest Regret: Oh, shit, I don't know.

S is for Sport: I am very, very talented at all sports. I just seem to take to them like a duck to keyhole surgery.

T is for Time You Woke Up Today: 7.30 a.m. Then 7.45 am. Then again at 8.15 am. I was late for work.

U is for Current Underwear: I cannot possibly divulge what underwear I am wearing. Oh, alright then. Knee length floral bloomers.

V is for Vegetable You Love: I am a big fan of the courgette.

W is for Worst Habit: I drink too much coffee. I don't rest enough. I swear quite a lot. More than a lady should.

X is for X-rays You Have Had: One or two, I think.

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: A biscuit from M&S, meaning it was fancy and expensive but tasted exactly the same as the ones from the newsagents up the road.

Z is for Zodiac: Taurus. This means I am stubborn, loyal, and exceptional in bed. I should think.

I think we have all learned a lot from that. I have learned that filling out memes is boring but passes the time, and you have learned that reading my meme-posts is boring and you'd rather pass your time with your head in a cow.

Last night was ace. I am, of course, really horribly bad at table football, and it says a lot that I had a good time despite being forced to do something I am rubbish at. Tom is very good at it, because he played lots at University. I was, of course, bitter about this and desperately wanted to say that yeah, well, you clearly had too much time on your hands while everyone else was out getting drunk on red wine, talking about Nietzsche and having ill-advised sex on coats at parties, but then I remembered that I spent most of my time standing on stage singing earnestly to bemused audiences whilst dressed in ill-fitting costumes, so I couldn't. Tom was the best out of all of us, and soon everyone wanted to be on his team. I was torn between being ashamed of myself for letting loads of goals in and being pleased with myself for having brought in a compensatory good player into the group.

I had a good time, I think we all did. Also my friends informed me that, in fact, the Miss World competition is for the hotties, and the Miss Universe competition is for the body builders. I am so hoping that I have to train up a body builder. I will not be able to resist challenging her to an arm wrestle, which will no doubt result in six broken wrists and a severe case of croup.

This weekend I am back off down to Eastbourne for more singing, hopefully to get my next song on the MySpace. I am coming back on Sunday for a gig that a guy I know from Uni is doing. Tonight I am going to rest, probably go home back to Clapham for the first time since Monday (Tom's house is nearer to work) and let my housemates know that I still exist and check that they haven't turned my room into the tap-dancing room. I am feeling quite exhausted, which is of course my own fault, and to compensate for it I am wearing red lipstick for no discernable reason.

I would encourage you to, please, have an astonishingly good weekend, and to keep the song that the title of this post is ripped from in your head throughout the duration.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

ok, I'm "stealing" this meme you posted cause I have nothing and have had nothing for some weeks now.

7:08 pm

 
Blogger Adam said...

I was going to steal, but the remembered I had already done it!

http://theadz01.blogspot.com/2006/01/now-you-know-your-b-c.html

hope you have a smashing weekend

7:43 pm

 
Blogger Dawnie said...

I must say I am thoroughly enjoying the recent post titles.

9:26 pm

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

What is 'keyhole surgery' darlin? Either way it was funny..

And having my 'head in a cow' is far less fun than reading your answers. And I would think, much less fun for the cow as well.

Ike messaged me on myspace and thanked me for supporting you there. And I was like - what?? like I need thanks for this? No no no.. just send me some drawn ponies or something of the like and we'll call it square. Ok maybe I forgot to tell him that part exactly.. but I meant that. Hope the recording went well! xoxox

9:03 am

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Ohmygoodness cute girl.. you'll never believe what I found today and am linking here right now cuz it made me think of you. Do you know that you could've gone onto the world championships of air guitar?? Oh yes! Yes you could've. Watch this right now! Awesomely hilarious! xoxo

US Air Guitar Contest

7:32 pm

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Hope that the weekend went well. I laughed a lot at the image of you challenging Miss Universe to an arm westle! You must tell us all about her!

12:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im stealing it too. never played risk, i dont think id like it.

i agree about the m+s biscuits, though im forming an addiction to their orange and mango fizzy pop.

3:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home