Friday, January 05, 2007

It's A Miracle!

I have been cured! I discovered that taking vitamins and eating cheese is the only real way to dispell a cold. I think it's the combination of the high fat intake of the cheese and plastic-y coating on the vitamins that does it. I knew that medical degree would come in handy one day.

I still don't feel one hundred percent, but it's more like the morning after three glasses of wine than yesterday's six bottles and ten shots of tequila nightmare.

My friend from up North is going to be in town today. I haven't seen him for about six months so I was planing to ignore any illness anyway, but now I don't have to. I have to have a little think about where to meet and what to do, but I think provided it doesn't involve standing outside having a bucket of cold water poured over my head I should be alright. Anyway I'll just keep some cheese handy.

I'm really pleased with the two songs I've written since I have come back from Bruges. I am even more pleased about the fact that neither one is entitled "Out Of My Face (Lots Of Snot Pouring)", because they really both should have been.

Happy weekend, and remember, cheese and vitamins will cure whatever ails you. Scurvy, broken leg, lactose intolerance, anything. Try it.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese and vitamins. I hope it helps my poorly wrist!

If you have a spare moment there are some crap jokes over on my blog that I think you will like!

Happy New Year :o)

Dancinfairy

11:54 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Wallace in disguise aren't you?

12:41 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese as a cure for lactose intolerance eh? That's certinally a novel one.

I love cheese (I used to eat melted chedder on Feta) but it seemed to cure thinness to, so I have to ration myself. I guess it was not healthy to love cheese so much anyway.

1:31 pm

 
Blogger Betty said...

Hurrah for Claudia-by-day.

Have a nice weekend.

5:05 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese is the solution for everything from a broken heart to world peace. Apparently.

6:16 pm

 
Blogger Clarissa said...

Maybe the magical pony has something to do with it too?

6:42 pm

 
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Happy New Year darling, and am so pleased to hear that cheese is now the miracle cure for all.

I love it!

11:38 pm

 
Blogger KuPu said...

I'm eating Cheese on my Favorite kind of pizza right now. I've lived with several room mates and they've all made fun of me, because I eat A LOT of cheese! I LOVE Cheese and Cheese LOVES me! What can I say!!!
Cheese is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:45 am

 
Blogger Will said...

Damnit, if only I'd read this two days ago. Cheese! Of course!

5:17 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.moviespoint.org/Brandon Routh.php
most site

7:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home