Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Remember The Good Old Days

I used to have a blog and write things on it. They might not have been good things, but they were certainly things and I certainly used to write them.

My observations since the last time I posted can be summarised thus:

  • Murder mystery weekends are Fun and Somewhat Messy. Also Expensive.

  • Daniel Craig is Dreamy.

  • Cinemas which do not supply chocolate raisins in their pick n mix sections are Fraudulent.
I am going to another BlogMeet on Saturday, which I am very excited about in a kind of "shit what am I going to wear and does it matter that I never seem to actually blog any more" sort of a way. My aim is to end up knowing more people from the Internet than people from Other Places, which, I suspect, is a very, very cool and hip aim.

On Sunday I am going to the wedding of Paul and Lidija. I do not know either of them, but I heard whispers that some Champagne will be in attendance so I am gracing them with my presence. Although I suspect they would prefer I graced them with my presents.

I am in the studio this week again. It is alternately cold and warm and wineful.

10 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I believe I am coming along to the blogmeet on Sat, Kelly and I are going to have some drinks before hand to calm any nerves!

7:15 pm

 
Blogger Curly said...

I'm going to have some drinks to wind myself up, I'm too calm at the moment.

9:19 pm

 
Blogger Huw said...

I have given up interacting with anyone from Other Places whenever possible; my life has never been richer.

I will be wearing purple, if that helps you decide.

12:52 am

 
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

All I can say, my dear Leonie is this:
Daniel Craig.
Naked.
Strapped to a chair.

That's about all I can say as I need to lay down now...

1:45 am

 
Blogger Léonie said...

Adz - So you'll be pissed AND nervous. Best way to be.

Curly - Orange is a calming colour.

Huw - Are you going as Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Please say yes. I will come as Augustus Gloop.

LMM - Oh, holy crap, I nearly died. Died. Those thighs. That chest. The fact that he was strapped down. Oh, Daniel, be mine. (Naked)

1:31 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

someone died?

who did it?

2:11 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. I wish this post could have more substance, but oh my god.

Daniel Craig.

I cannot get passed that.

That is all. I need to go have (Daniel Craig!) a cool drink now.

8:36 pm

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I am so sorry that I didn't make it on Saturday. Antibiotics + work 'Launch' Party = day in bed.

I am so disappointed :o(

I hope that you all had a wonderful time.

6:19 pm

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Oh you are too cute and if you don't have time to blog.. we will miss you and think of you fondly. And then go back to read your archives. But I do hope once in a while in your busy and famous life, you come back to chat w/ us! xoxo

4:21 am

 
Blogger Gordon said...

Daniel Craig is one of those manly men that make ALL other guys seem a little.. well.. less manly.

I hate him.

But yes, can see why women are falling over themselves... was it the trunks? Girls love the trunks.

2:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home