Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A New Joke! (But Nothing Else)

I am in the throes of attempting to write a post about Paris. For some reason I read back everything I write and sneer, immediately rejecting it.

I think this is because I haven't got Internet at my temping job so I am forced to blog on my own time, in which I would rather be watching Charmed or snogging boys. Or both together, which is the ultimate dream.

Until I write something that isn't stupid, I will leave you with my favourite New Joke:

There are two women sitting in a café. One says "Oh, God, fucking hell. My husband bought me some flowers yesterday."

The other woman looks confused and replies "Oh. I would have thought that would have been a good thing?"

The first woman shakes her head. "Are you kidding me? It means I'll have to be flat on my back with my legs in the air for three days."

There is a pause, before the other woman says

"Do you not have a vase?"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem. No comments on the joke, but the visuals it creates might give me trouble sleeping.

However I did notice you blogged this almost 1 week after you last post. To the minute. Well to the two minutes, but minute sounded better. Well I guess that is rather dull. But I didn't notice it.

12:07 am

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Ha! Love it!

6:35 am

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Snigger.

You get all the best jokes!

12:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, very good. Just the sort of joke I can retell to all my female friends in the pub. They will love it.

Of course, they will pretend to be offended and call me things like, 'pig' and 'misogynist', but on the inside they will be laughing.

(Please check your hotmail btw...)

5:54 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I like it...

6:50 pm

 
Blogger htroika said...

Ha ha ha.. Good one!

Anyway, would like to share some funny quotes and jokes with you too since you do like funny stuff.

"The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it..." -Franklin P. Jones

Visit Funny Quotes and Jokes at http://funnyjokesworld.blogspot.com/

5:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home