Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Empty As A Pocket With Nothing To Lose

I am, for the first time, ever, blogging drunk.

It is strange and liberating.

I have finished work, and have been a full time singer/songwriter for two days, and it feels really quite nice.

I don't know what to write, other than that I feel quite nice. Because of the beer, arguably, but also perhaps because I am finally starting to put into action all the plans that I have ever secretly hatched whilst being at work. Getting up after it gets light is another big bonus.

I need to get into the swing of blogging at home, but for now I must content myself with the fact that I can post anything.

Like pictures of myself, taken drunkenly in kebab shop toilets.

Unemployment rocks.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hurrah for you!

that's a nice picture, what are you staring at?

5:20 am

 
Blogger Huw said...

I am envious of how good you look. Late at night, drunk, and finding myself in the toilets of kebab houses are rarely amongst my finest hours.

10:19 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just make sure that when you are taking pics of yourself that you don't take one as you are yelling at someone.

I did that, and the pic turned out interesting, if you remember.

10:56 am

 
Blogger Léonie said...

I am staring at myself. I have no idea why a) I took it, or b) I decided to post it, but there you go.

Turns out that that the toilets of kebab houses perhaps do not have the cleanest ever mirrors.

Number1 - yeah I remember that picture, it was very funny.

11:25 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have toilets in your kebab shops?

I can't decide if that means you're really really posh, or if the kebab shop is really really bad.

And is that photo your attempt at a Mona Lisa style "Is she smirking or not?" pose?

11:54 am

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Ah the life of the unemployed, drinking and kebab shops.

I am beyond jealous.

It is nice to see an up close picture of you!

3:10 pm

 
Blogger Curly said...

Either you're not actually IN the toilets or there's a door into the blokes from the female toilet?

The later would be a genius idea, confuse the drunks even more!

3:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty!

thats just reminded me of my lapsed obsession with taking pics of random public loos etc.

10:55 pm

 
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

You rock.

Seriously.

(And damn how good do you look, drunk, in toilets at the local kebabee?!)

1:53 am

 
Blogger Adam said...

drunk mirror photos are always funny! Although you look rather non drunk and lovely.

3:30 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of chilli-sauce lips.

1:06 am

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Ooh.. I heart that picture so much!!! You are such a pretty cutester girl! It's so sly and coy and innocent all at once.

9:08 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home