Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Before Friday

I swan around the place. There is blonde Latvian sitting at my desk doing my work, so I focus my energies on attempting to distract other people from theirs.

My super-hot-replacement is, indeed, super-hot. She is all tall and blonde, and has thrown the delivery men into quite a fluster. She is very nice, and has lots of good stories about what it is like to be a model. My modelling experience is limited to once having the best photo up on a Wall Of Shame at some University friends' house. People would walk into the room, gaze at the wall of about one hundred of the least flattering photos of people ever taken, and just stare at the one of me, justifiably aghast. From what I gather, professional modelling is all about standing out from the crowd, so I think I might give it a shot.

I still have no idea what I am going to do with the minutae of my days when I leave, but every time I try to think about it my brain just shrugs it off. Sing, probably. At people, aggressively.

I might, MIGHT take photos of my leaving do, and post one of the SHR (super-hot-replacement), but then I might not. Some people have been a bit too grabby about the whole affair and I do not reward bad behaviour (I have seen Super Nanny and that programme about making naughty dogs stop being naughty.)

Tomorrow is my last day. Holy fuck.

15 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Happy last day for tomorrow!

5:03 pm

 
Blogger Huw said...

I'd rather see the Wall of Shame photo...

5:05 pm

 
Blogger Léonie said...

DF - Thanks! HURRAY!

Huw - I don't know who has it. It is, suffice to say, the worst photo ever taken of anyone ever ever in the world. I am rather proud of it.

5:14 pm

 
Blogger Gordon said...

Hope you have a nice last day, are you being taken for a liquid lunch? Can we expect blunken droggage??

5:15 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you enjoy your last day, and get some extremely generous leaving presents.

I have spent the last couple of minutes on the Naughty Step, so am I allowed to ask for a picture of the Super-Hot replacement?

It is OK if you are in it too. I am not fussy.

5:23 pm

 
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Happy last day of work. If I had a drink, I'd raise it.

But that may result in it being my last day as well...

Hmmm...

Enjoy!

8:18 pm

 
Blogger Tired Dad said...

Take full advantage.

Say what you actually think to everyone.

Everyone says they will do this, but NO-ONE ACTUALLY EVER DOES.

Be the first and report back.

10:10 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot for super-hot replacements!

woot for last day of work!

11:15 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LOLOLOL.

i'm trying to picture you singing aggressively at people.

1:43 pm

 
Blogger Curly said...

Hope you're last day is going swimmingly - have you got to the point yet where you realise that you can get away with doing absolutely nothing until you go home this evening?

2:23 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

Make sure you delete everything from your computer. Tracks must be covered!

5:30 pm

 
Blogger Emma said...

Whoo hoo! Yay for last days!! I say start w/ ponies.. drawing, buying.. petting. whatever. :)

8:39 pm

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

That last thing was supposed to be from me.. but the cat asked that she write something to you.. I couldn't very well stop her now, could I? xoxo

8:40 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Léonie-head,

Please let us know how the party was and how is life sans job? You must not forget your internet friends in this time of change!

Hope you're feeling excited,

much love impish xxxx

1:33 pm

 
Blogger Clearlykels said...

have a wonderful last day!

3:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home