Friday, April 13, 2007

Some Photos!

(This post is all messed up, but if I hang around to sort it out I will be late, so please kindy just deal with it.)

I don't want to enter any more data! Why would you make me?

I am on the cusp of another day of woefully putting numbers places and moving bits of paper about. I spend the mornings wondering whether it is lunchtime yet, of course, and the afternoons waiting to go home. This is the curse of boring office jobs everywhere, I know.

Temping is a joy! Hurray!

I am going to cheer myself up by posting some photos from Paris.

Me and Impish Soph (doesn't she look Impish?):






The boys searching for something. I think they were looking for a big sign saying BEER.




A busy Parisian Sunday by the Seine.




The poster for Sophie's party. It was a slippery slope from here, really.



Impish Sophie, Alex and me. If you would like to know why I am waving like a maniac, please consult previous picture.

Now I am late for work. If I do not enter that data the world will crash down and we will be taken over by a race of giant Excel-loving Ants from Outer-Space. It's true.

Happy Friday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the map-reading photo - straight out of a 'hilarious' montage sequence in The Monkees TV Show. Cue lots of fast-forwarded running around and possibly some wearing of silly hats. You can just tell they're all about to nod in agreement and then walk off in three entirely different directions. Gold.

2:22 pm

 
Blogger Huw said...

Ha - The Monkees was my first thought too!

11:57 pm

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I love your pretty top!

1:31 pm

 
Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Do all English girls living/visiting Paris have such sparkley eyes? You guys look like you're having fun. And love the map pic of the boys.. awesome!

1:31 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home