Friday, June 03, 2005

It's all fun and games.

This'll be a quick one because I am VERY busy and important and my time is like single, attractive, funny non-fucked up men. Very rare.

The gig I went to last night with Chris ( and his friends Matt and David) was AMAZING.
Say it like this A. MAY. ZZZING. No, out loud. Go on you shy little minx, right out loud with gusto.
Good.
That was how it was.
Great atmosphere, great music. We loved it.
It was on a completely different scale from the previous night's entertainment, which I felt was a good thing because they were both awesome in separate ways. So I've had a fun week, what with the music-y bits and the seeing the friends-y parts and all. Which is nice, because I got some kind of odd news this week. Stuff that I knew, but didn't KNOW know, you know? And it was a bit strange. BUT it's alright. I'm alright. The fun of this week has helped me and for that I am grateful.

(adopts Forrest Gump style accent)

And that's all I have to say about that.

I am going to meet Paul after work for drinks. We will probably bitch and laugh and tell each other that it's cool to be different. I've also just found out Harry's coming too. Awesome.
Then I am going to spend some quality time with my precious, sexy new computer. Mmm... techie loving.

So, all and sundry, have a lovely weekend. Even if you're the people that make me go all Gump-ish, have a good weekend. Just don't come anywhere near me.

4 Comments:

Blogger chindi said...

I actually said A.MAY.ZZING out loud. And the gumpish thing just made me think of the following "Life is like a box of choc-o-lats".

5:43 pm

 
Blogger Bug said...

That movie has a lot to answer for: my local newspaper has taken to describing someone having a muddled kind of life as having a "chocolate box life" - stupid

You know what sucks? That you live in London (I know not IN but close enough to in) where you've got SO many bands and music and singers and whatever to go to. I go watch people as much as possible but considering my city has 160,000 people, there ain't MUCH going on!

I'm going to move in with you, k?

5:43 am

 
Blogger chindi said...

I presently live in a town of maybe 1500 people, and it's funny but they all do really stupid things. I could probably sit downtown all day and have at least 3 stories to tell. I think it's because there is nothing to do. So if you want to move away from your exciting spot in the world and move to mine, be my guest. I guarantee you won't be bored.

2:13 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't hurry up and write another blog entry, I'll get very angry.

So stop being so selfish and get writing.

Alright?

Good. That told you.

10:14 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home