Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I am not Léonie

Hello there,

I am not Léonie. My name is Euan. Two weeks ago I met Léonie for a lovely drink, along with some other fantastically attractive people. We had laughs and drinks and fun - in fact, the whole kit and caboodle.

After a few refreshing glasses of ginger ale and lime cordial, the following exchange took place...

Léonie: Euan, so listen right, you're fantastically attractive right?
Euan: Well, yes, thank you for noticing, I believe I am. *blushes attractively*
Léonie: And I know I'll never be as fantastically attractive as you but do you think... *sigh* ...do you think that - one day - I could ever be perceived as being remotely attractive?

Awkward pause.

Euan: Sweet, simple girl! Reach into your heart and discover what you already know! Such ambitions of attractiveness lie far beyond your reach.
Léonie: Oh Euan, you speak the truth. I have known this for some time. Let's get squiffy and maybe I can forget about my wretched ugliness.
Euan: Yes, let's *both* try to forget about your wretched ugliness.
Léonie: Agreed.
Euan: Of course, you're beautiful on the inside.
Léonie: Fantastically beautiful?
Euan: No.*

*Exchange may not be entirely accurate

Cutting a long story short, later that evening Léonie ferociously demanded that I take lots and lots of pictures of her for this delightful blog. And as some kind of miracle worker, I managed to take some pictures where she doesn't look half bad.

Here are the pictures. Bask in Léonie's beauty.


"Sexy"


"Half-hearted"


"Think wistful."


"I shall not pose."


"Happier times"


"Huh?"


"Mymmmmmuuh"


"Pretty Léonie"


"Look at my bust. It's very nice."


"Sassy."

I hope you enjoyed this little collection.

Wistfully yours,

Euan

13 Comments:

Blogger Léonie said...

That's not me! That's Euan in a (cheap) wig!
Ok it's me.
Also Euan, try not to be funnier than me, please.

7:51 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have to try to not be funny, unfortunately.

Isn't Léonie lovely everyone?

12:28 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh...cute. i think 'i shall not pose' is my favourite actually.
I like youre fringe, mine is currently a seperate entity, and so any well-behaved fringes are to be applauded.

10:37 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See?!?

I don't want to say it, but I told you so.

I don't need to repeat myself, lest I get accused of having a crush on you again. =)

7:38 pm

 
Blogger Leah said...

Whatever. Stop being modest. You're hot. And I'm not even a lesbian.

9:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's *all* have a crush on Léonie!

*crush crush*

12:31 am

 
Blogger chindi said...

I wouldn't be so down on yourself all the time. You look great in those pictures.

2:51 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Euan, you've created a monster.

And Lé, I told you the pictures weren't so bad...

9:35 am

 
Blogger Bug said...

Um, hon? You're fucking GORGEOUS! And you have great teeth!! Aren't Brits supposed to have shonky teeth? Cos yours are PERFECT!

Oh great, now I have to hate you for being so cute :(

12:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I've completed that pass-along blog type thing you passed to me.

Check it out!


P.S. You are Hott. With a capital "H". And two "T's".

2:51 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No1, I'm going to mention that crush again... :-)

5:06 pm

 
Blogger Léonie said...

PAUL! Stop it! You will scare No1 away! The he'll stop telling me I'm HOTTT (I added a T for emphasis. I hadn't realised you could do that) and I'll cry. Then I will kick your ASSS.

5:15 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Leonie.

Even if I don't mention the fact that you are fantasically beautiful in this comment section, let it rest in your heart that I think you are.

I won't get scared away from telling the truth. =)

7:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home